Jubilee Women’s Center helps women end their homelessness permanently, and we need your support. Jubilee’s operations are funded through the generosity of individuals, corporations and private foundations. Thank you, our community, for your steadfast support of our mission and the women we serve. You are a part of each Jubilee woman’s success.
Your contributions allow Jubilee to provide women in our community with safe and affordable housing, personalized care management, technology and life skills training, a free clothing boutique and individualized community referrals. Last year, 82 percent of Jubilee residents transitioned into stable independent living.
Donations to Jubilee Women’s Center are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Jubilee will send you acknowledgement of your gift so that you can claim your deduction. Any contribution, big or small, is greatly appreciated.
For more information about making a donation to Jubilee, please contact us by email or call 206.957.4392.
Below are a few examples of how you could make a difference in the lives of the women served by Jubilee.
- $150 provides a woman with nine personal coaching sessions with a supportive care manager.
- $500 underwrites a six-week technology, job or life skills class session to help a woman with personal or professional development.
- $1500 subsidizes six months of safe and stable Jubilee housing as a woman transitions to independence.
Here are several easy and convenient ways to donate to Jubilee:
Make a secure online donation here or by clicking the Donate Now button on the top of any page.
Send a Check
Please make payable to Jubilee Women’s Center and mail to:
620 18th Avenue East
Seattle, WA 98112
Match Your Gift
Double or triple your contribution with a matching gift from your employer. See your human resources department to learn if your company offers this benet. Retired employees are frequently eligible too!
Designate Jubilee Women’s Center through United Way or your workplace giving campaign.
If you are a Washington State employee, you can donate to Jubilee Women’s Center through the Washington State Combined Fund Drive campaign.
Leave a Legacy
Make a long-lasting impact on the women of Jubilee by making a planned gift. Learn more here.
Give assets, including shares of appreciated securities, to Jubilee Women’s Center. Learn more here.
Honor Someone Special
Donate in honor of someone special for their birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day or another special occasion). Or, donate in memory of a loved one who is no longer with us. In either case, we can send a card to commemorate your gift to an appropriate party.
Please bring your in-season, consignment-quality, women’s clothing and accessory donations to Jubilee. We accept donations Mondays and Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm, and Tuesday through Thursday 9 am to 6 pm. Directions to our facility can be found here.
Purchase a gift for the home on Jubilee’s gift registry. Jubilee is registered at Bed Bath and Beyond under first name: Jubilee, last name: Gift Registry.
Please bring donations of goods to Jubilee, helping us serve women better and stretch our budget. We accept donations Mondays and Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm, Tuesday through Thursday 9 am to 6 pm. Like financial contributions, donations of goods are also are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you have questions about whether Jubilee can use an item, please contact us before dropping it off.
Jubilee residents and the households can use the following items:
- grocery and drug store gift cards
- bus tickets
- entertainment passes for plays, concerts and sporting events
- fresh fruits and vegetables
- toilet paper
- dish soap for sink and dishwasher
- 13-gallon biodegradable food waste bags
- paper towels and napkins
- mugs, silverware and soup bowls
- desk lamps
- towels (bath, hand and face)
- shopping bags for boutique
- USB flash drives for classes
- reading glasses (with cases)
- face care products (cleanser/soap, toner, moisturizer)
- body wash, body lotion and cream
- cold & hot beverage bottles
Donations of Other Items
Jubilee does not have the capacity to accept other household items unless specified above. Items we cannot accept include: televisions, electronic equipment, computers or monitors, household items, furniture, beds, magazines or calendars.
We recommend you donate items to the following organizations:
- Furniture & Household Items: The Sharehouse helps homeless individuals and families furnish their new home. When a woman moves out of Jubilee, she often furnishes her new home at The Sharehouse.
- Men’s Clothing: Lifelong AIDS Alliance on Capitol Hill accepts donations of high-quality apparel, shoes, and small household items.
- Baby Clothing & Toys: The Baby Corner provides items necessary for the health and safety of babies and toddlers living in poverty.
- Children’s Clothing & Toys: Treehouse accepts donations of clothing, supplies, shoes, and toys so kids in foster care can feel good and fit in.